Monday, January 22, 2018

With Lots of Love!

Hey there!!
I'm back again and today sharing an article about a Greeting Card which I've created using Peek-a-Boo Designs stamps.

Here is my card...


For this card I've used PABD- Lily Thought stamp set. Stamped these beautiful lilies on watercolor paper using embossing ink and heat embossed them in white. Then water colored  them using Zig Markers. Sentiment is from PABD- Veined Daisy stamp set. Added sequins here n there to finish my card.
Here are the list of all the supplies with their link..

Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Ruchi.. 

I'm entering my card in these blog challenges.... 



3 comments:

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...